While creating a website, the web developers from Jin Web Design Company Singapore make sure that the layout is SEO and user-friendly. Here are some crucial must-have features and functionalities to make a business website effective. Home page, website footer, about page, internal web page, and backend admin are the crucial pieces for creating an effective website. Each feature is important and if a single one is incorrect the whole user experience will suffer.
You have invested a huge number of resources to create a perfect website or blog with the hope to increase traffic and great customer satisfaction. So, ensure that not a single feature is ignored because just like a jigsaw puzzle the compiled end picture has to be perfect and not a disappointment.
Home page features
The homepage is the first element that users look at, so first impression matters.
- Domain name – Create an easy and simple URL for visitors to find hassle-free.
- Search/navigation bar – The search/navigation bar on every page helps visitors control their site experience.
- Company name – Place company name high on the homepage, so that users don’t need to scroll for finding it.
- Logo – Logos are visual graphics, which get imprinted on customers brain, so ensure it appears high on the homepage.
- Description – Company tagline near logo or business name.
- CTAs – Call to action has to be convincing and connected with a kind of incentive.
- Images – Images are easy to process than plain text. Add image in the body or header.
- Internal links – Homepage can be used to spur visitors’ curiosity and engage them for long on the website.
- Testimonials – Include wonderful things previous users or customers said about your brand.
- Live chat – This tool prompts users to communicate and you can offer top-tier customer service.
Website footer structure
Footer offers links, which helps visitors to navigate on other popular web pages.
- Tabs & options
- Social media icons
About page elements
The web development company Singapore ensures to dedicate a page of brand storytelling for dedicated visitors, who desire to gain more information about your business.
- Map & address
- Business hours
- Contact form
- Contact info
Inner web page highlights
Internal page linking depends on the products or services you sell and your strategy to draw traffic.
- Media includes videos with your employees.
- Employee bios leave an impression on visitors coming to your website.
- A SaaS company will add a feature page to reveal its competitive edge in the market.
- Categorize the product based on its features for better organization and update.
- Case studies give visitors an idea of how your brand makes a difference in the life of past customers or how they benefitted.
- The blog is a great marketing tool to attract traffic to your website. Ensure that the blog is well categorized, has a search function, and is interlinked. Add a hyperlink to the author’s bio. Include comment section in the blog.
- Have an FAQ page, where common queries are answered, which will reduce responding to repeated questions.
To get a good kick start a good web design agency Singapore equips you with an –
- Content Management System
- SEO tool for optimization
- Site analytics
- Website hosting
- Meta description
The above features and functionalities can help to create an effective website that is a search engine and user-friendly!